Monday, April 30

Too busy for Bloggy Blog World

Unfortunately blogging has to take a back seat to my full time job that actually pays me to work! And my kids who have been extra fun and clever lately and taking up bunches of my time....and I have been under the weather on top of that so selecting sleep instead of blogging. Here is some fun mommy humor is the meantime :)  I feel like I spend half my weekend looking just like Calvin's mom in a full sprint - eyes bulging - trying to prevent further catastrophe. My 9 mo old is climbing flights of stairs and diving down them, sucking on markers that his sister provides - Claire is using said markers to color everything besides paper. And when I am not in a sprint I am negotiating with my 2 year old and picking my battles. 



Calvin and Hobbes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...