Wednesday, May 2

Blog Crush: Could I Have That

Sometimes you come across a new blog and it is like reading the back of a book and knowing you are going to love every page.  Samantha Hutchinson has that lucky ability to look chic but not like she is trying....her taste is a bit more hmm bohemian, rustic vintage? than mine, but I love her taste - I found myself going through page after page coveting her entire wardrobe and decor selections.....always inspiring to see how others use pieces you have - like the steve madden booties that I bought in black and taupe that just sit sad and alone in my closet and she wears them constantly pairing them with dresses and wearing them in summer. While this is mostly a style blog there is are DIYs, yummy recipes and decor selections mixed in. So after paging through her blog I feel a refreshed attitude towards my wardrobe and will be sure to follow her religiously. 







All images from Could I Have That 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...