Wednesday, April 18

Products I am loving...



This bag of sheet moss is $3.99 and a little goes a long way - I found it at Joann's Fabric Store. You simply tear off some pieces and gently press them around the plant. Afterwards spray it with water and it is soft and real. I ran around adding it to every plant in the house I was so excited by the difference in appearance. Doesn't it look so pretty? Much better then plain old potting soil. 


It getting a little out of hand how many things I am spraying. And this gold is my absolute favorite. 

I found a $2 wooden elephant at a thrift store and voila - no longer a lonely brown elephant sitting on a thrift store shelf. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...