Tuesday, April 17

Mantels, Coffee Tables, and Book Shelves Oh My!

Over the weekend I took everything off my mantels, bookshelves and coffee tables and started over. It was musical chairs of books, plants, decorative items and of course an occasional spray paint mission. What kind of weekend day would it be without spray paint?!?! I for sure succeeded in some areas, but felt like I just had minor improvement in other areas. There was a lot of standing back, trying something new, hating that more, forgetting what I had just done and kind of accepting that this was going to be a process. There is no doubt that this type of design takes special skill, you have to be a master at composition. I am excited to show you my results but first I wanted to share some of my inspirations.
Mirror love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...