Monday, May 5

One Room Challenge: Weeks 4 & 5

Sorry for being completely behind in updating my progress for the One Room Challenge! Our kitchen cabinets and new appliances were delivered last week (post on that soon), so we have been so busy here!
For the last two weeks I have been busy with painting projects in Claire's room. The first project I worked on was painting the inside of Claire's closet and starting to paint the trim white. I chose Behr's Sweet Illusion for the inside of the closet and really love it. It is a really soft pink. Here is a photo of the before:


And After:

I'm not sure yet on how I am going to use the space. Still working on that. But I love the color. And man oh man - covering up the yucky oak trim makes an enormous difference! The next project I tackled was her dresser. I struggled with what color to paint it but after painting the closet I loved the Sweet Illusion so much I used that. And I sprayed the hardware gold. 



It looks so nice right?!?!? I sprayed this chair gold as well:


Things are really starting to come together! Only a few days left until the reveal! Tune in Thursday! You can catch up on Week 1, Week 2, and Week 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...