Tuesday, December 3

Simple Wreath DIY

I was impressed with how many of our neighbors were very prompt with decorating their homes and trees the day after Christmas! Only 22 says left! We got our Christmas tress yesterday and as always I need to trim the bottom branches off. Don't throw them away!! With a grape vine wreath and the extra branches you can make very simple beautiful wreaths and spread the wonderful evergreen smell throughout your home. I swear this requires minimal artistic talent.

Start with your trimmings:
 and grape vine wreaths:
 begin threading the stems into the wreath (always go one direction)
 and you should end up with this:
 I trim them if needed so they are more circular
 and voila (yes the stockings are too far to the right - I will get to that :):

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...