Friday, November 22

Mini Makeover - Family Room

There is no question that the family room is where we spend the most time. And that means that it is the most trampled and abused room. My kids jump from tables to couch cushions, from couch cushions to window sills, (they are super well behaved obviously). Point being that since they are little destroyers I don't put too much effort into this room beyond making it super comfy and child proof (which it is). I decided to challenge my kiddos, myself by elevating the style and breakables in this corner. 

Before:
 After:


As soon as the kids came home, they ooh and awed at the tidy space, perfectly fluffed pillows, and made it their mission to put their stamp on things. But let's just pretend it still looks like this.
  



Get the look:

1 comment:

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...