Tuesday, July 23

Thanks Furbish & C. Wonder!

How do you spend your birthday money?!?! Well I stretched my birthday cash as far I could and am super excited. As you can tell I have a slight pillow obsession. I may or may not have a closet in my basement that is stuffed full of pillows that I love and haven't found a home for. But today's purchases have a home in mind and will not be banished to the basement quite yet. Also can you believe I scored everything you see below for under $200.00 (and I ordered 2 of the cute tassel pillows)! C. Wonder is currently offering 50% off their sale items which helped out big time ;) Can you tell I am going through a blue period? I have been eyeing the Mr. & Mrs. tumblers from Furbish for a long time now. So. Fun. Maybe for our night stands?
123456789.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...