Thursday, March 15

DIY Wreaths

Over the next few days I am going to work on re-vamping our entry way. I really loving these DIY wreaths for an additional pop of color. I imagine with some hot glue and creativity these would be pretty easy?

Can you guess what this is made of? Coffee Filters! Check out Tiffany Ruda's blog for tutorial.

I love this one, not sure I have the floral arranging skills. details here

I like how natural this one is, but it looks tedious no? details here

I LOVE this yarn wreath. The hard part is creating the felt rosettes. details here

This one is magnificent. Since there is not a bounty of pussy willows in my neighborhood and I do not think fake ones would look very nice I will just have to enjoy the photograph. details here

So many different ways to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...