Tuesday, June 24

Jack's Room - Sneak Peek

Ahhh - it has been over a month since I have posted. And not because nothing is happening around the house. Too much is happening. Everything seems like it is destruction construction mode and nothing is finished. The kitchen still needs counter tops and hardware (not that I don't love our temporary plywood counters), my closet still needs to be converted to a steam shower, the kids bathroom needs trim and paint...the list is endless. However, yesterday we finished painting my son's room and it was oh so nice to have him out of our bed and have at least one room near completion. I told my husband since so much of Jack's current decor is navy and he only has one window that a light color would be good - maybe in the white or light gray family. He came back with a saturated blue. (I get vetoed in this manner often). But I absolutely LOVE the color. I am not sure about the navy drapes and navy dresser...but I think it looks great with white and his bed-frame. I am under strict instructions not to come home with different drapes or dresser. So we are making it work!! I started styling today and here are some in progress pics:





































..more to come!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...