Monday, January 6

The Parsons Table

I have to say I LOVE this table. It has moved around my home a few times and it improves each space with its classic clean lines. It is a contemporary and easy to decorate. I highly recommend it. Its newest home is in the corner of my bedroom where I think it will stay for a while now. The brass lamp was thrifted and I think it needs a slightly larger shade (??). The chair was thrifted as well and I recovered it in a cool black and white fabric. If you haven't recovered a chair yet you should try it - it is the fastest and most satisfying project that has major impact.
 


 


Untitled #15
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 

The Parsons Table I bought was the cheap version pictured above. It is not high lacquer. If you are looking for a high quality lacquered table I recommend this one from West Elm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...