Saturday, January 18

Prepping for a Beach Holiday

When I say "prepping" what I really mean is procrastinating. In a couple days we are leaving for Costa Rica! We will be there for a little over 2 weeks. I haven't had a 2 week vacation since my honeymoon (unless you count maternity leave - not quite a vacation). It's so hard when you have a job to take a lengthy vacation because you always want to preserve vacation time and use it carefully. So now that I am not working it is a big treat for us to be able to leave for this length of time. Of course instead of packing I am scanning through hundreds of photos on Pinterest...daydreaming of some imaginary boho chic beach wardrobe that I don't own stocked full of cover-ups, maxis, crop tops, sunnies, cutoffs and bikinis.....
Mikoh // Banyans String Racerback Bikini TopBeach style
Street Style: Art Basel 2013 Edition
pocket!


Tory Burch Resort Lookbook

  Anthropologie Filtered Light Tunic
A beachy Life ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...