Tuesday, December 24

Our Holiday Home

Merry Christmas Eve! This month has been so busy I meant to post this ages ago but better late than never right? I think this is the most festive our home has ever looked. Having kiddos ages two and a half and four, this month has been very fun and filled with Christmas spirit. I only forgot to move our elf once which is a huge improvement from last year. And all the assembly of gifts has been done by my lovely husband, so we wont even have to stay up late tonight. Woo hoo! I hope you enjoy this peek into our holiday home and have a wonderful Christmas.
 

 
















 






 
We got our Christmas cards from Minted this year and I was so happy with them. Click here to see our holiday home from last year.  And here for more holiday ideas.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...