Monday, March 25

Spring Florals

I am not going to lie, on Saturday I shed a few crocodile tears when I awoke to yet another freezing, snow-whipping blizzard. It was a very diva woe is me moment. So I proceeded to re-arrange my entire house and redecorate which always makes me feel like I am moving forward. I also brought my floral pillows back into rotation. I have a love hate relationship with floral prints because they can be very "old lady". But they can also be cheerful and light, and after all this snow I was looking for some cheer!  Great ways to keep it contemporary are to use large scale prints, mix with geometric prints or stripes, or keep the pallet simple.

4 comments:

  1. Love that chair! VE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola hola I love your blog! visit my blog there is an award I want to share with you! The post is in spanish you can use the translator :)
    http://pablaencasa.blogspot.mx/2013/03/premios-para-pabla-en-casa.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, my name is Blanca I am from Madrid and I come from Pablaencasa, I saw your blog there and I think it is so interesting so I stay here and follow you every day, if you want you can visit me at lachicadelmaletin.blogspot.com I am sure you will like my little world of ideas …. see you… :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the florals.. I have a purplish / magenta pillow that I was having a love hate relationship with..and every time I took it away something was missing :) Until I brought it back..now it's just love :) xx Sarah
    http://www.flourishdesignandstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...