Tuesday, December 18

Festive Tables!

Whether you are throwing a big holiday party or gathering with a few friends to toast the new year, this is a great time to collect some festive decor. I was inspired by the photo below - I love the combination of the vintage plates, contemporary table runner and traditional settings. Below are some suggestions and DIY ideas on how you could re-imagine this elegant style.
I was surprised I couldn't find a similar table runner on Etsy - I found about every other pattern. It would be pretty easy to make, even for  me - and I don't sew. There are several DIY tutorials on Apartment Therapy. You can order similar fabric from here.
I also found this pretty lattice patterned one below:

Clockwise: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.
You can find some incredible vintage table settings and glassware on Etsy for a steal. 
Clockwise: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6.  
I like the gold animals that are on the place settings  you could spray paint plastic animals from the dollar store for a similar look - or create these cute animal drink stirrers. I found these on Pocketful of Dreams blog. She sells them in her Etsy shop or you can follow her DIY instructions
Cheers!















1 comment:

  1. Nice your blog.Thanks nice providing information.click it...:https://www.weaveron.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...