Thursday, April 12

My Painting Debut

 I have been staying up late. This is a very special day for me as it marks the beginning of my journey towards becoming a professional artist - ha :). 5 years ago I would never have considered selling my artwork because how would i market it and find a fan base? Etsy is the perfect solution since it is almost free and an easy way to test the waters. My biggest challenge is going to be photographing my pieces. I wasn't very successful in my first attempt but I wanted to snap a few photos to share with you. Wish me luck! 
Here is a preview:


  




What do you think? Would you want to add one of these to your space? Please leave feedback!! 


xoxo Antonia






4 comments:

  1. love! can't wait to get one for my house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Would love to get one for my kitchen. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh! My feedback is I LOVE THEM, and how would you feel about a commission? I have little West Elm owl perched in my foyer, and he needs an equally cute back drop. I'll find your contact info!

    So glad to have connected :)!

    Warmest Regards, Whitley Adkins Hamlin
    www.thequeencitystyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the coral & gold one especially. So stylish and colorful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...