Tuesday, March 6

Welcome to Polished.

Sometimes, okay maybe many times, we sit back and think ahh it would be wonderful to have a chef, nanny, house cleaner, personal trainer, decorator, photographer, gardener, landscaper & stylist and everything would just get done.  Most of us are challenged in life by assuming all of these rolls to a certain degree AND we work full time AND we are moms and wives - which is our most important role. It is a struggle every day to prioritize and find the balance - I happen to enjoy the challenge. I love the feeling of standing back and admiring  a room I have redecorated or a lovely meal I pulled together and thinking "I did that - it looks professional, it looks intentional, and it looks polished". It is endless what we can do for ourselves. Here are some of my ideas and inspirations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your kind comments! I love your feedback :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...